Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Why Be An Affiliate When You Can Do This??

Now your wondering what is he talking about and why should I not be an affiliate and do something else. Don’t get me wrong I have made a good amount of money doing the affiliate thing and still do today. I just wanted to share something with all of you out there though that you could easily use to create another income stream and do it with ease.

Now I am not sure if you have ever heard of this and most will probably cringe when I say network marketing since a lot of them out there are scams and not worth your time. But until a few months ago when I was told about it and decided to give it a try I have changed my view on the new and yes I mean new type of network marketing.

The company that I talk of is called The Berry Tree, which is a knock off of two well established debt free network marketing companies called Nutronix and Automaticbuilder. When introduced to this company I had no knowledge to any of the companies and did not know anything about them. I had a sour taste in my mouth in network marketing because I just really haven’t had much luck with them in the past. So when I was told about this new patent pending company and how great it was I still was skeptical about it and wasn’t to sure about it. But like everything else out there I gave it a try.

Even after signing up with the company I still didn’t know much about it and really didn’t know too much about the pay structure. I was just told by a friend about it and he was excited enough to get me signed up. All I knew about it was that it was new and something different for the network marketing community and it only had one product to offer which was coral packets. And no I am not going to explain there product you will have to go to there site and watch the video on it. It’s actually really interesting and I actually heard about this stuff when I stationed in Japan. But back to the reason why I say you should do this instead of trying to sell stuff online and get a commission.

You see, The Berry Tree is really not like any of the other network marketing companies out there because for one they pay out to the members like nothing I have ever seen. Most companies trick everyone into buying great amounts of there product each month and unless your doing well then you lose out big. But with The Berry Tree you do have a membership which will turn away a lot of people which is 55 dollars a month. To me that is nothing from the return that I got on this last months commission run. It really got my attention and is now the reason why I am writing this article. The fact is that The Berry Tree compensation plan is incredible allowing you to make money 3 different ways with those ways being from new signups, monthly commission, and bonus pools.

Now I am first going to tell you the main reason why I say you should do this instead of trying to be an affiliate unless you’re making huge amounts of money doing the affiliate thing. Even then you should check out this system because everyone can use an extra income stream and this one doesn’t take much effort. With The Berry Tree you make 27 dollars off every personal sign up that you get. How many of you out there make more than 27 dollars off of each affiliate program that you have? I average around 22 dollars per signup or sell that I have in affiliate marketing. Here you can make 27 dollars off of each person you enroll and then you continue to earn off of them each and every month. Now the initial 27 dollars is a one time the per each sign up you get but you can’t beat that now can you?

The next thing I want to talk about is the monthly commission that you make off each person that’s in your tree. This is where you make that monthly paycheck off each person that you sign up. The great thing here is that you are going to make money no matter what as long as you have people in your downline. You will make 2, 4, or 7 dollars off each person each month depending what level they are on your tree. And once your tree is full you can make around 1300 dollars just through the people in your tree. Now your probably asking well that’s a ton of people I have to sign up and the answer is that is not true. Your tree will fill up with the people that you signup plus the people they sign up and so on. And they have there tree that they fill up also which will look just like yours except it will have there personal signup’s or the people that are recruited through there downline. The only thing is that you’re not going to earn 27 dollars on a signup that someone in your downline brought in. It has to be through you to get that initial signup bonus.

And the last thing I want to share with you which makes this unique is the Bonus Pools. The Berry Tree has devised a way for people to make money off of everyone in the entire network. That being said they take dollar amounts for each bonus pool level and distribute it back to everyone that’s qualified for that bonus pool. Now to qualify for a bonus pool you have to have a certain amount of points which will consist of Berry Member Credits and Personally sponsored people. You earn BMC’s for every month you’re an active member and you also get one point for each personally sponsored person you bring in. To qualify for the first bonus pool you much have at least 10 credits which will get you into the Bronze pool that is one dollar on every established member in The Berry Tree. So if there were 300,000 members they would take 300,000 dollars and distribute that evenly to everyone that qualifies for the Bronze level. Now your thinking well that’s not a lot of money and your right the first level only pays like 60 something right now each month but most people are not qualified past the Bronze level which means you can start making your income. Now there are several levels and each consist of there own dollar amount being pools that are either 1 or 2 dollars or more for each established member. To see more on the compensation plan Click Here! read all about it.

There is one last thing that I want to point out is that in the past three months that I have been a member I wasn’t really sure about this company until this last weeks commission run. I really haven’t put to much effort into bringing people in other than blogging a little and I had a 50 dollar yahoo ad campaign going. I also took to the forums and posted some stuff about the new company. I really maybe spent about 4 or 5 hours at recruiting and that’s it. So when I saw what I made off this last month I was amazed because not only did I earn 27 off each member I brought in I got my commission run amounts plus I have qualified for a bonus pool. So now sitting with around 20 plus people in my downline which I have to say is growing fast everyday just through them I made a nice little check. Its now making that little 55 dollar a month fee not look so bad since now it pays for itself. I could just walk away from this now and not doing anything with it and make a couple hundred bucks extra each month not investing one dime of my money into it. But after seeing its potential to be a great money maker I am going to start putting more effort into this business and in hopes to achieve a greater outcome.

Well I hope you have enjoyed this article and that maybe you see what I see in this new company on how it is a great add to your income stream. The fact that it’s so easy and that you never have to get on a phone and sell someone or do anything other than write a few blogs or put up a few ads on Google, you just can’t beat it. If you would like to learn more about this company you can Click Here! and read more about it or read further on my blog and find links to the website. And if somehow you end up joining my team I Welcome you and cant wait to helping you achieve success!

No comments: